Application and Instructions
The scholarship application deadline is February 15, 2019.
It is highly recommended that you review the Application Instructions BEFORE proceeding to the online application.
Applications must be submitted online and you need only to complete ONE application.
Complete all required parts of the application in order for you to submit your application.
- Please add the email address email@example.com to your safe sender email list. All correspondence will be done via this email and it is important that you receive all emails.
- The application requires several uploaded documents. The following file types will NOT be accepted and your application will be considered incomplete. msg, tex, zip,
odt, html, pages, exe, jar, cmd, jpeg.
- File types that will be accepted include pdf, Word and Excel formatted documents.
- If you have graduated from high school or have never been enrolled in college, you must request a copy of your high school transcript from your high school guidance office. This request will be done via email through your application. Please make sure you let your guidance counselor know so that he/she will be expecting an email from "firstname.lastname@example.org."
- If you are currently enrolled in college, you must upload a copy of your official or unofficial college transcript. If you have only been enrolled for one semester, please submit whatever school record available.
- The scholarship application requires an essay. You can compose your essay and upload it onto the online application. File types that will be accepted include pdf and Word documents.
- A current resume is required to be uploaded into the online application. Please include your academic/scholastic activities (clubs, student government, National Honor Society, etc), sports, community activities (civic activities, clubs, volunteer work, faith activities, etc), the number of years you have participated and your leadership position, letters earned, awards received, and recognition. Please include the number of hours spent on each activity. Additionally, please include your work experiences such as self-employment, employer name, nature of work, supervisory positions held, and dates employed. (Maximum 2 pages) File types that will be accepted include pdf and Word documents.
- You must also upload your complete FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR) including all pages. Applications without this document will not be considered. File types that will be accepted include pdf and Word documents.
- Please click here for a sample Student Aid Report.